Physical, social, and financial independence: The Holland Christian Home was founded in year 1895 to address all of these needs and more.
Our multiple levels of care look after residents through many stages of aging. Residents know they can remain at the Home and receive the care they need.
Daily activities and natural friendships result in a vibrant community. And while some long-term care facilities charge more as your needs increase, we will always address your costs up front. Holland Christian Home residents enjoy peace of mind about their physical, social and financial wellbeing.
Besides the blessings of a warm home and loving community, life at the Home includes:
- Private suites with on suite bathroom.
- Three delicious meals each day.
- Housekeeping services
- Cable TV
- Creative and fun-filled activities all week long, including games, entertainment, arts & crafts, Bible studies, and more!
- Professional medication management.
- Professional services from 24/7 licensed nurses, plus medical director, licensed dietitian and therapist, and chaplains.
- Spacious grounds, garden, chapel, library, fitness center, and more.
Motivated by Christian principles and the highest standards of care, the vision of our founders still shines today. Certified as a “Great Place to Work” in 2019 and 2020, and designated “Deficiency-Free” by the New Jersey Department of Health for three consecutive years, we put our words into action.View Our Living Options
While you research and consider your senior living options, take the important first step of submitting an application.